So this has been super indulgent design and preparation…
However, all good things come to and end, and give way to even better shit. Like gloooiiinnng! Sticky glue time!
Because I am using machine belt marinated in shrink wrap, I’ll have to form the corners, with a heat gun, when the track cover piece is attached. So my thinking was to put corner areas where the track cover piece, won’t be bonded, and will be able to conform better to the rigidity of the belt.
I should mention that apart from the Black tarp material, everything else I already had. I did buy the roller, a roll of masking tape, and 6 pony hand clamps which were on sale.
I’m glad I thought about things ahead of time. I started the gluing process in the middle of the structure and am working outward on the distinct chance I will have screwed up a measurement and have to work it out, and to my mind working with a solid anchor point at the start, makes the most sense to me.